You Also May Like
Discover the Courage that Turns Heroes Into Legends. From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an innovative, all-new action role-playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries and battle the beasts of mythology as you journey to the Parthenon, Great Pyramids, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, The Great Wall, and other legendary locations.
- Amazing Graphical Detail – Take a hero’s journey through authentic Ancient World settings crafted in stunning, realistic, 3D detail.
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle horrific monsters and mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence.
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion.
- Create Your Own Worlds – Create your own maps with the easy-to-use World Editor for endless adventuring.
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience your map creations in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay.
55 – PlayStation Universe
A perfectly average dungeon crawler with hours of gameplay to offer, Titan Quest’s flaws are too numerous to properly recommend it above and beyond its genre counterparts.
60 – DarkStation
This new release — cosmetically better but lacking the overhaul that would really help the game stand up to current titles — doesn’t go far enough.